Wednesday, September 25, 2013

New Day In Kuwait

    So I arrived last night in Kuwait City, Kuwait.  I don't know what I expected when I arrived but I was mildly surprised, pleasantly surprised.  I was met by a lady who took me through the Visa process which is actually very well organized and it went very fast.  I had to wait for a while to be met, because my plane was about 45 minutes early (unlike America, here when everyone is on board we take off....very nice, no delays).  I made it to the place I am staying which is about an hour from the airport or so, not too bad...but a very nice place.
    Of course, I think I slept too much this time on the flight over (approximately 19 hours). So pretty much I have only slept for about 5 hours.  I can live with that. 
    I am excited with what this day will bring.  I am going to go out to the city and meet people.  Always thrilled to meet people, practice my Arabic (which I drastically need), and really try to engage in some meaningful conversations today.
    I will post some pictures tonight of the day.  Thank you for your prayers, love and support.  Please if you want to become personally involved in what God is having me do, please let me know and I would absolutely love to share with you how you can become involved, either through going, praying or giving.    

In His Name,
Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment