Wednesday, March 11, 2015

SORRY FOR THE DELAY!!!!!!

 
f
PLEASE FORGIVE MY ABSENCE
 
    It has been a long time since my last entry into my own blog.  I have struggled in how to write and what to write about.  There is not enough apologies I could write to ask for your forgiveness.  It has been a very hard time for me to write.   The world in the region that God has called me to work as been turned upside down.  People are dying everyday for their faith in the Lord Jesus.  And as the world in this region has turned upside down so has our lives here in California.  In Libya, Egyptians are being killed for their faith.  In Iraq, Christian children are being killed right in front of their parents, so that there will be no future for Christianity in the area.  A the list goes on and on of what is happening in the region. 
    However with all of the persecution and a world turned upside down, God is at work. God is using all of the evil and turning it into His Glory.  The beginnings of a great revival is happening.  In the midst of all of this, people are turning back to God and many are searching for the truth.  Romans 8:28 says:  "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."  So be prepared for the future in this region.  God is working and people are coming to know the truth.
    In less than a week I will be traveling again back to the region.  I will be working on future projects that will happen.  Meeting with friends and then traveling into different areas to encourage and share the truth of Jesus Christ. 
    Please join me in praying for this region and for my trip to the region.  Please pray for safety and that God will get all the GLORY. 


No comments:

Post a Comment